Indy (attachments in News reader)

Hello,
With Indy NewsReader demo, I like to extract, decode and save JPEG
attachments.  Any hints will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Jack Heimans

Re:Indy (attachments in News reader)

heim...@wxs.nl (Jack Heimans) wrote in <3a3c4d77$1_2@dnews>:

>Hello,
>With Indy NewsReader demo, I like to extract, decode and save JPEG
>attachments.  Any hints will be much appreciated.

NNTP uses uu-encoding for attachments. Currently Indy does not support that
in but it will be added.

--
Hadi Hariri
http://delphi.urusoft.com

Re:Indy (attachments in News reader)

Hello Hadi,

Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me if Winshoes support uu-encoding ?

Thanks,

heim...@wxs.nl (Jack Heimans) wrote in <3a3e0440_2@dnews>:

>Hello Hadi,

>Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me if Winshoes support uu-encoding ?

No, it doesn't. But we willk be integrating UU into IdMessage in the next
major release of Indy.

--
Hadi Hariri
http://delphi.urusoft.com

Re:Indy (attachments in News reader)

h...@delphihome.com (Hadi Hariri - Team Indy) wrote in <901FBFF98hadidhcom@
207.105.83.62>:

>>Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me if Winshoes support uu-encoding ?

>No, it doesn't. But we willk be integrating UU into IdMessage in the next
>major release of Indy.

Actually it supports it now if you extract the portion manually and pass it
to the coder doesnt it?

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - Church Hill, TN - Team Indy
Forget the Y2K problem, Lets fix the W2K problem.

Re:Indy (attachments in News reader)

I have the same problem. How decode attachment on news using indy's
component.

bye

?

> >No, it doesn't. But we willk be integrating UU into IdMessage in the next
> >major release of Indy.

> Actually it supports it now if you extract the portion manually and pass
it
> to the coder doesnt it?

> --
> Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - Church Hill, TN - Team Indy
>       "Programming is an art form that fights back"
> Forget the Y2K problem, Lets fix the W2K problem.
> http://www.pbe.com/Kudzu/ - Free Delphi/CBuilder components and articles

Other Threads