Create InterBase database in Delphi

I want to create a db with a Query statement.
On TSQLQuery.ExecSQL I get the following exception:
Cannot prepare a CREATE DATABASE/SCHEMA statement

Re:Create InterBase database in Delphi

Use the CreateDatabase method of TIBDatabase.

--
Bill

Re:Create InterBase database in Delphi

In article <3cc4199d$1_2@dnews>, nos...@yahoo.com says...

> I want to create a db with a Query statement.
> On TSQLQuery.ExecSQL I get the following exception:
> Cannot prepare a CREATE DATABASE/SCHEMA statement

        Multi-posted.  Answered in
borland.public.delphi.database.dbexpress.  Please read and follow
Borland's rules for the use of their servers:

http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

        In the future, please choose a single newsgroup for your question.

        Thank you,

        -Craig

Other Threads