trying to launch edit mask editor at run-time

I am needing to supply users of my software the means by which they can
create their own edit masks to fit customized numbering schemas that they
may use.  I have not been able to find a way to tap into the Edit Mask
Editor the is part of the Delphi design-time, nor have I been able to locate
any third party components that could be used for accomplishing this task.

Has anyone else ever attempted such a dastardly deed?  If so, your
assistance would be much appreciated!

Tootles!

Re:trying to launch edit mask editor at run-time

Hi,

I think this should work:
put TEdit VCL on your form. Let the names be:
TEdit = "Edit"
TMaskEdit = "MaskEdit"

Edit -> OnChange event:
{