Record/Key deleted question...please help sec request

Hi,

I asked the following question about a week ago, but still got no answer of
my question...Do I'm something wrong with the questions??? If so..please
tell me..I'm quiet new to the newsgroup stuff.

Record/Key deleted error, how to prevent it. I try to trap this error but it
won't work. I got this message when I delete a master record and the
children, and even sometimes when I change the master record..
The program just works fine after I click OK in in the record/key deleted
error box, but I think it's annoying, can anyone tell me what i can do about
this error?

Delphi 3 Paradox 7

Thanks in advange

Evert