Paradox Tables with Ref. Integrity in Code - How????

I need to create Paradox tables in code. I have the basic structure
and indexes created but I need to code in the linked tables
(referential integrity), too. How can I do this?

I am using Delphi 3.02

(p.s. I also need to do this in SQL, too, if you can help out there as
well..??)

Thanks for any assistance.
----
Bill
------------------------
arte...@worldnet.att.net
barte...@neri.org
Programmer / Analyst
New England Research Institutes

"The two rules for success in life are:
        1) Never tell them everything you know."

             <?>

           \\\|///
          \\ ~ ~ //
           ( @ @ )
/-------oOOo-(_)-oOOo--------\

Re:Paradox Tables with Ref. Integrity in Code - How????

See the examples for DbiDoRestructure at
www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex.

--
Bill Todd

Re:Paradox Tables with Ref. Integrity in Code - How????

As far as I know, local SQL does not provides this functionnality.
DbiDoRestructure is the only solution.

--
Christophe Dary
cd...@usa.net