help!!!! Problems using GFX

help!

I am borrowing a copy of TP 7.0 from my school while I take the class...
but..

they use Pascal via the network, so their drive letter is M:
on my comp, it's on C:\TP\

I need a way to point all files to the C:\TP\ directory..

also..

in Options\Directories,
    all I have is the UNITS directory..
    I'm missing the 1st, 2nd, and last

if someone could help me, that'd be great..

-Scott B
-SBrick8

Re:help!!!! Problems using GFX

I think you can add Path to the TPC.EXE command, but i'm not sure.
It's also not very comfortable compiling and not running.. Something
like using JDK...
Instead of borrowing from ur school just download it illegaly from
someone...

On Wed, 3 Nov 1999 22:00:30 -0500, "Scott Brickey"

<SBric...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>help!

>I am borrowing a copy of TP 7.0 from my school while I take the class...
>but..

>they use Pascal via the network, so their drive letter is M:
>on my comp, it's on C:\TP\

>I need a way to point all files to the C:\TP\ directory..

>also..

>in Options\Directories,
>    all I have is the UNITS directory..
>    I'm missing the 1st, 2nd, and last

>if someone could help me, that'd be great..

>-Scott B
>-SBrick8

choKari!

Re:help!!!! Problems using GFX

1) I think it may (for some odd reason) have something to do with vid
card... AGP Matrox Millennium G200
it keeps giving me the error Cannot Load EGAVGA.BGI, and I clearly have the
directory there, and the file exists, so I 'm lost
2) cuz no one has pascal to download, it's too old :)
    => if U have the install disks, and would like to upload them to me, I'd
be more than grateful!

-Scott B

Roy Klein <k90m...@trendline.co.il> wrote in message

> I think you can add Path to the TPC.EXE command, but i'm not sure.
> It's also not very comfortable compiling and not running.. Something
> like using JDK...
> Instead of borrowing from ur school just download it illegaly from
> someone...

> On Wed, 3 Nov 1999 22:00:30 -0500, "Scott"
> <SBric...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >help!

> >I am borrowing a copy of TP 7.0 from my school while I take the class...
> >but..

> >they use Pascal via the network, so their drive letter is M:
> >on my comp, it's on C:\TP\

> >I need a way to point all files to the C:\TP\ directory..

> >also..

> >in Options\Directories,
> >    all I have is the UNITS directory..
> >    I'm missing the 1st, 2nd, and last

> >if someone could help me, that'd be great..

> >-Scott B
> >-SBrick8

> choKari!

Other Threads