Delphi3 and ODBC Driver MS 3.5

Can you help me for used Microsoft ODBC driver v3.5?

For example witth the text driver I have the following problem:

With a table object if I use an alias defined on this ODBC driver, I can
obtain list of the file in property Tablename, for example bs.txt,
bsa.txt,

If I select one of these file I obtain an error : bad table name

If I enter the name without extension .txt, for example "bsa" I obtain
this
error message return by the driver: "The Microsoft Jet database engine
cannot open the file 'bsa.txt'. It is already opened exclusively by
another
user, or you need permission to view its data."

With the same ODBC Driver I have no difficulty for access these text files
with other software such as : MSQuery, Crystal Reports ....

Thanks

pfont...@club-internet.fr