Delphi Access Data Bases

I am beginning to program in DELPHI, and I seek a tool that facilitate
the access to Data Bases, that permit
to filter tables of different forms, various index, and that furthermore
permit an easy transition a Client/Serving environment in a future.

Some Suggestion?

--
------------------------
Joaquin Moldes Carriba.

Re:Delphi Access Data Bases

Joaquin Moldes Carriba wrote:

> I am beginning to program in DELPHI, and I seek a tool that facilitate
> the access to Data Bases, that permit
> to filter tables of different forms, various index, and that furthermore
> permit an easy transition a Client/Serving environment in a future.

> Some Suggestion?

> --
> ------------------------
> Joaquin Moldes Carriba.
> Valladolid. Spain.
> E-Mail: qu...@arrakis.es
> ------------------------

That's easy: Delphi already supports database programming.  There are two
varieties for professional programmers: Delphi Developer and Delphi
Client/Server.  Delphi Developer includes tools for doing database
development with file-based (dBASE and Paradox file formats) and ODBC
databases. Delphi Client/Server includes tools and drivers for doing
Client/Server Development.

For more information, you can visit the Borland web site at
http://www.borland.com.

-- Conrad Herrmann
(Borland C++)

Other Threads