Header of a DLL file

Hi,

As far as i know, a dll is made up by a header and some
functions, just like delphi's interface and implementation.

Now, here is my problem:
How can you get data of the header (exported function
names, numbers and addresses) of a dll file at run-time.

The TDump program does it, but i would like my program
to be able to look at the header.

Thanks
  Nikolaj Fogh

Re:Header of a DLL file

Im Artikel <8097e4$sr...@news.inet.tele.dk>, "Fogh" <pf...@post2.tele.dk>
schreibt:

>How can you get data of the header (exported function
>names, numbers and addresses) of a dll file at run-time.

You can find a description of the structure at www.wotsit.org.
DLLs and EXE files have the same structure, look for EXE if you don't find
anything with DLL.

More documentation can be found on some older (1995?) MSDN CDs, perhaps also in
some older API help file.

DoDi

Other Threads