How to insert mouse movement info into the SYSTEM queue (not APP queue)

Hello,

I like to insert mouse movement and click info into the system queue of
windows, the way (I suppose) a mouse driver is doing it.

I downloaded some DDK (Driver Development Kit) documentation but do not find
the info needed.

I like to send mouse movement info over a network to another system and
insert the info in the remote's system queue so windows will process it.
Moving the mouse on the client machine will then move the mouse on the
remote machine.

If anyone can give me some hint or sample code I will appreciate.
Please CC to develop...@ctv.es

Thanks in advance,

Joaquin Villar
IFA Development, S.L.

Re:How to insert mouse movement info into the SYSTEM queue (not APP queue)

Look in the Win32.hlp file in the Help Directory and search for Mouse_event.
this will get you going in the right direction

System Manager wrote:

> Hello,

> I like to insert mouse movement and click info into the system queue of
> windows, the way (I suppose) a mouse driver is doing it.

> I downloaded some DDK (Driver Development Kit) documentation but do not find
> the info needed.

> I like to send mouse movement info over a network to another system and
> insert the info in the remote's system queue so windows will process it.
> Moving the mouse on the client machine will then move the mouse on the
> remote machine.

I don't think that you need to "insert mouse movement info into the
SYSTEM
queue". Just move the cursor, and send mouse related messages to the
window
under cursor, and it should suffice.

BTW, there's a free software called VNC, Virtual Network Computing, from
The Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab, does exactly what you described.
Sources of various platforms are also available. You can find it at
http://www.orl.co.uk/vnc/

Other Threads