Drag'n'drop files.

Hi,

I'm trying to implement drag'n'drop for files.
I have examples for drag files FROM a file manager TO my soft,
but I want to drag files FROM MY SOFT, to a file manager.

If someone know how to do, please let me know.

thanks.

------------------------------
         Mehdi BOURMAD
http://www.mygale.org/~bourmad
   mailto:bour...@mygale.org
------------------------------

Re:Drag'n'drop files.

Dowload Calmira_<something> from DSP. There is a component for drag&drop
from your application to other applications and to desktop.
--
-------------------------
Regards,

Remove both qwe when replying.
MailTo: robert.qwece...@eunet.qwe.si

Mehdi BOURMAD <nospam.bour...@mygale.org> wrote in article
<35A4883D.57436...@mygale.org>...

> Hi,

> I'm trying to implement drag'n'drop for files.
> I have examples for drag files FROM a file manager TO my soft,
> but I want to drag files FROM MY SOFT, to a file manager.

> If someone know how to do, please let me know.

> thanks.

Other Threads