small icons in list view?

How does one display small icons in a list view? Any time I try to
shrink the standard 32X32 icon, I get a yucky looking smaller one. How
does Windows Explorer show the nice small icons for files? Please
reply to e-mail. Thanks for any assistance.

Re:small icons in list view?

>How does one display small icons in a list view? Any time I try to
>shrink the standard 32X32 icon, I get a yucky looking smaller one. How
>does Windows Explorer show the nice small icons for files? Please
>reply to e-mail. Thanks for any assistance.

Hopefully, you set two different image lists, one for SmallImages,
one for LargeImages?  Works fine on mine machine.

Eric Lawrence
Applications Architect
Bayden Systems
delta...@wam.umd.edu
"A strange game.  The only winning move is not to play."

Re:small icons in list view?

If you are using .ico files, you can actually include 16X16, 32X32 and
64X64 images in the same .ico file, each in 256 or 16 colours and win95
will display the proper one depending on which is called (Don't know if
will do this automatically in a Delphi listbox, or have to call a Win95
API).

If you want a nice tool to make multiple icons in an .ico file, I would
recommend Microangelo (shareware-available from tucows, c|net, etc.).

Have a great day,
Rob
--
*Its nice to be important but its more important to be nice*

Other Threads