Display RIP and JPEG graphics

Hello. I was wondering how you would display a RIP graphic imag. And also
how you would display a JPG graphic image.

Re:Display RIP and JPEG graphics

In article <01bb5e39.bd316b60$1fc9bdcd@default>, eva...@bconnex.net says...

>Hello. I was wondering how you would display a RIP graphic imag. And also
>how you would display a JPG graphic image.

Well...I'm sure other people will better be able to tell you about
JPG's. However, RIP works with the same idea as ANSI, that being escape
sequences. Unfortunately, I can't think of any Pascal unit's that will
display RIP locally, though may have seen one...once...you might want to
look around the RIPnet pages at http://www.ids.net/~ripnet/index1.htm
(Another good idea might be to contact the author of a RIP viewer; I
believe you can find a few at any simtel site) Also, Telegrafix once
had a "RIP -> Pascal" unit; I think it worked kind'a like the Windows
API (allowing for dynamic windows and buttons, etc), but only generated
the escape sequence(s) and I haven't been able to find any info. on it
at the Telegrafix web site.

At any rate, I can email you the full RIP 1.53 spec. if you feel up to
writing your own unit(s). (I don't really think posting a text file that
is over 150k, or roughly 4000 lines, to a newsgroup is appropriate.)

Tim

Other Threads