TP7.0 Compiler for OS/2

>Does anyone know of a TP7.0 compiler for OS/2?

>Or is there such an animal?

Yes - It is actually better than tp7. Its 99% compatible with BP7 (only
difference is that its 32 bit and has some differences due to that). It is
called Visual Pascal and a very advanced
beta is availible on the net at
http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/os2/dev32/vp10b003.zip
Jeff

Re:TP7.0 Compiler for OS/2

On 21.11.95 Jeffrey917 wrote:
>> Does anyone know of a TP7.0 compiler for OS/2?

J> is called Visual Pascal and a very advanced beta is availible on the net at
J> http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/os2/dev32/vp10b003.zip

J> Jeff

It's called Virtual Pascal. And now the EEP (early experience program) has
started prior to actual distribution.

Contact vpas...@ibm.net for more information on the EEP.

But bear in mind that VP compiles 32bit OS/2 2.x+, to get 16bit OS/2 1.3 code
(that might as well run with the OS/2 2.x+ boot-up diskettes or under NT) you
might want to use the Wunderkind-patch for BP7 (BPOS2) from the German "c't"
magazine. If interested in the Wunderkind-patch, you are free to contact me or
Jasper Neumann (sy...@yftn.fido.de).

CU
    Mike =8-#)

2:242/2.348 - 2:2452/108.348 - msie...@yftn.fido.de