Problems with bde32, novell 4,tcp/ip,spx and interbase 4.1

Hi everybody,

I have got a serious problem with my bde32 installation (with sqllinks) on a
win95 client. The Interbase server i am trying to connect to is running on a
novell 4.0 server that is attached over tcp/ip AND spx. I have got no
problems to connect to the database through comdiag (16 bit version) but i
do not have a glue how to set the connect string in the bde configuration.
My actual setting is:

SERVER NAME=server1:sys:interbas/crwork
(the database is stored on the sys-volume)

Did anybody have the same problem or (better) a solution ??
Is

thanx in advance,

juergen Brischar
*---