All your dreams are made of strawberry lemonade!

Before I install another M$ Operation System (winME)
could someone tell me if  Borland Turbo Pascal version 7.0 works *well*
under winME?
It does not work *well* under NT4 wks!!

PS

You see - the whole thing is, if you have a festival with all the stops
pulled out. kids running around {*word*192}, {*word*30}ing in the bushes and doing every
damned thing that they feel inclined to do, i don't know if that's
particularly good for the body politic - The minister of Education?

Actually people are more prone to sudden outbursts of anger on the net that
in real life.

Re:All your dreams are made of strawberry lemonade!

Franklin Farrugia <Farru...@vol.net.mt> wrote:
> Before I install another M$ Operation System (winME)
> could someone tell me if  Borland Turbo Pascal version 7.0 works *well*
> under winME?
> It does not work *well* under NT4 wks!!

It works very well for me under NT4 workstation.

   sa...@maths.uwa.edu.au     |    come to ruin." -- Proverbs 13:3