Apply filter to already filtered data?

Hi

Is it possible to apply a second filter to a table whose data has already
been filtered.

i.e. I have a P5 table which contains Stock information.
I wish to filtered the table to display only records where a re-order field
is flagged as True.
I then wish to filter that data further to display only records where the
stockline field is also flagged as True.

Is this possible?
Thanks for your help.
Regards

Joe Caws

Re:Apply filter to already filtered data?

Why cannt you do them together like:
 filter := '(reorder = true) and (stockline = true)';
Sraya
"Joe Caws" <webmas...@eastleigh-services.co.uk> wrote in message

> Hi

> Is it possible to apply a second filter to a table whose data has already
> been filtered.

> i.e. I have a P5 table which contains Stock information.
> I wish to filtered the table to display only records where a re-order
field
> is flagged as True.
> I then wish to filter that data further to display only records where the
> stockline field is also flagged as True.

> Is this possible?

> Thanks for your help.
> Regards

> Joe Caws

Re:Apply filter to already filtered data?

You could set an index for reorder=true and then filter off the index.

Alternately, You could set a range for reorder and then filter the results.

--
Andy Briggs
     * Lead Software Developer

"Sraya Malkiel" <sr...@malkiel.com> wrote in message news:39365a50@dnews...
> Why cannt you do them together like:
>  filter := '(reorder = true) and (stockline = true)';
> Sraya
> "Joe Caws" <webmas...@eastleigh-services.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi

> > Is it possible to apply a second filter to a table whose data has
already
> > been filtered.

> > i.e. I have a P5 table which contains Stock information.
> > I wish to filtered the table to display only records where a re-order
> field
> > is flagged as True.
> > I then wish to filter that data further to display only records where
the
> > stockline field is also flagged as True.

> > Is this possible?

> > Thanks for your help.
> > Regards

> > Joe Caws