Fast Reports Install Help

I have tried to follow the install directions for the trial version but I
cannot get the thing to install, it says that lines were to long and when it
tries to add the component it cannot compile.

I have been away from Delphi for a while but I feel really stupid right now.

ANY help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Stephen Hauck

Re:Fast Reports Install Help

Stephen
which version of Delphi and which ver of Fr.
Just a quick guess but i would expect your search path for delphi is what is
giving the problem.
gord
gord.kni...@sympatico.ca

"Stephen Hauck" <hau...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I have tried to follow the install directions for the trial version but I
> cannot get the thing to install, it says that lines were to long and when
it
> tries to add the component it cannot compile.

> I have been away from Delphi for a while but I feel really stupid right
now.

> ANY help is greatly appreciated.

> Thanks in advance,
> Stephen Hauck