Quick Report 2.0j releasing resourses

Does anyone have problems losing resources after printing or previewing a
QR?

I seem to loose 5% resources every time.  Free doesn't appear to work,
although does not raise an exception.  Should I need to call free anyway?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...

Tom Glunz
mailto:tom1...@earthlink.net

Re:Quick Report 2.0j releasing resourses

I have the same problem. How to solve it?
I don't  know but if you find solution please email me.

Thanks and good luck.

--
Robert |liwa ISO-8859-2

Other Threads