Clear Screen

I don't have a pascal book or any teacher - what is the command to clear the
screen?

Re:Clear Screen

Adam wrote:
> I don't have a pascal book or any teacher

You might want to have a look at the Mini-FAQ, where you'll find
links to tutorials.

> - what is the command to clear the
> screen?

   progrem Example;
   uses Crt;
   begin
      ClrScr;
      Writeln('First line.');
      Readln;
   end.

HTH,

 - Sebastian

--
Gesundes Surfen:

Morgens http://www.aronal.de
abends  http://www.elmex.de

Re:Clear Screen

JRS:  In article <8pg407$4d...@uranium.btinternet.com> of Sun, 10 Sep
2000 14:56:04 seen in news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Adam

<sekr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I don't have a pascal book or any teacher - what is the command to clear the
>screen?

Answers to "How can I clear the screen without the Crt unit" are is #117
of Timo's FAQ, which you MUST get & read.  See below.

Clearing it with the Crt unit is trivial : ClrScr.

There is another way, quite fast enough on any non-ancient PC:
        for J := 1 to 60 do Writeln ;

Actually, the answer does depend on whether you want just to have no
text showing or also want to reset the colours.