Query in Access with native MS Access (D3)

Hi!

I try to get a query from Access 95 with TTable via native MS Access in
Delphi 3. But - in contrast to Delphi 2 (ODBC) - the query is not shown
in objectinspector.
Doesn't Delphi support query from Access with native MSAccess ?

Bye
  Ebbe

Re:Query in Access with native MS Access (D3)

No... you can see all of the limitations by looking in the README.TXT in
the Delphi 3 directory on your hard-drive.

Eberhard Keyl wrote:
> I try to get a query from Access 95 with TTable via native MS Access in
> Delphi 3. But - in contrast to Delphi 2 (ODBC) - the query is not shown
> in objectinspector.
> Doesn't Delphi support query from Access with native MSAccess ?

Other Threads