Help ? Ole Automation Word 97 VBA, Delphi 3

Hi,
  I am looking for some sample code to help me with a current project.  I
want to remote control Word 97 with Delphi 3 and access the objects in word
and execute macros/public functions, etc ...  Is there a web site out there
?

If you have knowledge of this kind I will pay $$ for some sample code.

Thanks,
Anthony Jowers

Re:Help ? Ole Automation Word 97 VBA, Delphi 3

Charlie Calvert has some examples of using Excel and Word on his web site.
He shows how to open up Excel put in some data, graph it and transfer the
graph into a Word document.

That should cover most of what you require.

You can get to Charlie's site (Tech Voyage) from the Borland web site
(borland.com)

Mike Best
--
Mike Best Programming
Brisbane

Anthony Jowers <rajow...@ddinet.com> wrote in article
<BLR93.159$rc3.3...@client.news.psi.net>...

> Hi,
>   I am looking for some sample code to help me with a current project.  I
> want to remote control Word 97 with Delphi 3 and access the objects in
word
> and execute macros/public functions, etc ...  Is there a web site out
there
> ?

> If you have knowledge of this kind I will pay $$ for some sample code.

> Thanks,
> Anthony Jowers

Re:Help ? Ole Automation Word 97 VBA, Delphi 3

Ps
if this info was worth a few $ please send it to a Cancer research charity
of your choice.

Mike Best
--
Mike Best Programming
Brisbane

Mike Best <Lin...@onaustralia.com.au> wrote in article
<01bebafc$61e253a0$7da7868b@miks>...

> Charlie Calvert has some examples of using Excel and Word on his web
site.
> He shows how to open up Excel put in some data, graph it and transfer the
> graph into a Word document.

> That should cover most of what you require.

> You can get to Charlie's site (Tech Voyage) from the Borland web site
> (borland.com)

> Mike Best
> --
> Mike Best Programming
> Brisbane
> Australia

> Anthony Jowers <rajow...@ddinet.com> wrote in article
> <BLR93.159$rc3.3...@client.news.psi.net>...
> > Hi,
> >   I am looking for some sample code to help me with a current project.
> > want to remote control Word 97 with Delphi 3 and access the objects in
> word
> > and execute macros/public functions, etc ...  Is there a web site out
> there
> > ?

> > If you have knowledge of this kind I will pay $$ for some sample code.

> > Thanks,
> > Anthony Jowers

Other Threads