a traffic light program with lock's (num loack Caps loack and scroll lock)

hi
i wanna thank u all who ansered my last Q about int' and port.
and i need your help again that i need to built a program that
simulate a traffic light (red then yellow then green) in the Lock's :
Caps lock
Num loack
Scroll Lock
if anyone can help me in asm or in pascal i would be very thankfull .
thank's in advance.
shai.

Re:a traffic light program with lock's (num loack Caps loack and scroll lock)

sh121...@netvision.net.il wrote:

> i wanna thank u all who ansered my last Q about int' and port.
> and i need your help again that i need to built a program that
> simulate a traffic light (red then yellow then green) in the Lock's :
> Caps lock
> Num loack
> Scroll Lock
> if anyone can help me in asm or in pascal i would be very thankfull .
> thank's in advance.

In a DOS machine this is easy: $0040:$0018 (or somewhere in
the neighborhood) set and clear the appropriate bits. They
are copied automatically to the LED's by the BIOS.

In Windows: There are special system calls, but I forgot
them. You shall find a hint in the 1QA articles of the FAQ-
page in the TP-links

Regards, Franz Glaser

Other Threads