Connecting 2 computers via TCP/IP? (TTCP-Component)

Hi Guys,

I've got a problem: I want to connect 2 PCs with the "TTCP"-Component.
The 1st one has the IP 125.0.0.1 and the 2nd 125.0.0.2. I just want to
exchange data in one way, so 1 computer is listening, and I send 10
bytes to computer 2.

Is that possible?

        Thx

                Joe

johannes_ba...@gmx.TUDASWEG.de
To mail me, delete the underscore (_), and remove all Capslock-Letters.

Re:Connecting 2 computers via TCP/IP? (TTCP-Component)

yup

get some internet components from the net, if you don't have c/s
have the listening app use a serversocket
have the sending app use a clientsocket
tell the clientsocket to connect
send the data

that's pretty much it