Method to suppress application main toolbar button?

Folks
    I would like to suppress my applications button from appearing on the
start bar. Any suggestions?  Can it be overidden in TApplication?

Re:Method to suppress application main toolbar button?

Here's a simple way to keep a program off of the Win95 taskbar. Make sure
you add "Windows" to your program's uses clause.

program AProgram;
.
.
.
var
        ExtendedStyle: Integer;
begin
        Application.Initalize;
        ExtendedStyle := GetWindowLong(Application.Handle, GWL_EXSTYLE);
        SetWindowLong(Application.Handle, GWL_EXSTYLE, ExtendedStyle or
WS_TOOLWINDOW and not WS_EX_APPWINDOW);
        Application.CreateForm(TForm1, Form1);
        Application.Run
end.

Stephen Curtis <spr...@gte.net> wrote in article
<6c2shd$f...@gte2.gte.net>...
Folks
    I would like to suppress my applications button from appearing on the
start bar. Any suggestions?  Can it be overidden in TApplication?

Other Threads