Saving component properties

properties into binary file. Problem is that i dont know how. Is there
anybody who knows how to do this? Could you please give a example of it.

Thanks already,
 Jani

Re:Saving component properties

hi,

if you wish to stream e.g. a list of custom Components to file and
read them back in, drop me an email. I have some apps ready to run
who make use of the technique.

hth, Hans

    /\     pritaeas #-\JMP.
   /  \    Durlinger Development Team  http://snippets.durlinger.nl/
  / \/ \
 /  /\  \  "Wisdom comes in ten parts, nine of which are silence.
/ D.D.T. \ The tenth is brevity of language (Old Scottish proverb)."

"Jani Hautakangas" <j...@itu.st.jyu.fi> wrote in message

> properties into binary file. Problem is that i dont know how. Is there
> anybody who knows how to do this? Could you please give a example of it.

> Thanks already,
>  Jani

Other Threads