Animated Cursors - Delphi V3 Pro

Hello:

I make an animated cursor, then I put it in my .RC file, but the brcc32.exe
can't compile it.
There is a way to put an animated cursor in a .res file and use it in mi
application?

Thanks.

Greetings of Sky
[==========|>
E-Mail: skyfight...@usa.net
[==========|>

Re:Animated Cursors - Delphi V3 Pro

It seems to me there is no easy way to direct load animated cursors from
resource.
You should load ANI files from external files.
BTW resource compiler from Visual C COULD compile RC files with lines
similar to
  C_CURS CURSOR C_CURS.ANI
   or
  C_CURS ANICURSOR C_CURS.ANI
   or
  (for dummy BRC32)
  C_CURS 21 C_CURS.ANI

but i couldn't make it to work.

--
Happy coding
Timur Safin

mailto:stat....@gin.global-one.ru       mailto:ti...@lanit.ru
http://timur.lanit.ru

SkyFighter One wrote:

> Hello:

> I make an animated cursor, then I put it in my .RC file, but the brcc32.exe
> can't compile it.
> There is a way to put an animated cursor in a .res file and use it in mi
> application?

> Thanks.

> Greetings of Sky
> E-Mail: skyfight...@usa.net