SaveToFile/LoadFromFile

I want to copy data from a (adtg or xml) file that I created with SaveToFile
to an Access table.

I understand that LoadFromFile disconnects the RecordSet from it's previous
source, and I tried using different CursorTypes,CursorLocation,etc. to load
data to the table, but I still can't get it to work.

How should I do it? Could you give me some sample code?

Thanks,
Nikolas

Re:SaveToFile/LoadFromFile

Use Batch Updates.

1) Set your recordset locktype to Batch Optimistic
2) Load From XML File
3) Apply Batch Updates

You can experiment with Batch Updates in this browser
www.adoanywhere.com/cnet

Mike

--
Michael Collier Bsc (Hons)

Interactive ADO Browser Trial  www.adoanywhere.com/cnet
Free ADO Browser (FAB)  www.adoanywhere.com/fab
Home Page www.adoanywhere.com
Email m...@adoanywhere.com

"Soumelidis Nikolaos" <niko...@in.gr> wrote in message

> I want to copy data from a (adtg or xml) file that I created with
SaveToFile
> to an Access table.

> I understand that LoadFromFile disconnects the RecordSet from it's
previous
> source, and I tried using different CursorTypes,CursorLocation,etc. to
load
> data to the table, but I still can't get it to work.

> How should I do it? Could you give me some sample code?

> Thanks,
> Nikolas

Other Threads