Creating Windows Installation programs (TPW 1.5)

Hi

I would like to know how to create Windows installation programs using
Turbo Pascal for Windows.  Most importantly how to get Windows to
create a new group, Name the group and then add the icons to the group
to run the correct programs in that group.  I would greatly appreciate
and source code or infomation regarding this topic.

Thanks

  Alan  (e-mail : alan.russ...@pixie.co.za)

Re:Creating Windows Installation programs (TPW 1.5)

once you wrote:
>Hi
>I would like to know how to create Windows installation programs using
>Turbo Pascal for Windows.  Most importantly how to get Windows to
>create a new group, Name the group and then add the icons to the group
>to run the correct programs in that group.  I would greatly appreciate
>and source code or infomation regarding this topic.
>Thanks
>  Alan  (e-mail : alan.russ...@pixie.co.za)

All I know about this is that you'll need to use DDE and/or OLE with
the program manager (or any other shell installed).

Hope this is any help. Please if you receive more info... Mail me!

Thanx in advance

Laurens van Alphen
e-mail: l...@dds.nl

Other Threads