invisible WebBrowser is not working properly

HI,

I placed it on a panel and make a panel invisible, but WebBrowser does not
working properly in this case...it hangs and can not finish downloading
document.

TIA,
Eugene.

Re:invisible WebBrowser is not working properly

I need to simulate IE in my app, because any other Delphi-written client can
not work with the site.
Capitalist <ji...@aps-soft.com> wrote in message news:392abefe@dnews...
> What exactly are you trying to do? You could try using a non-visible
> HTTP component (ICS, Winshoes, etc..).

> --
> -Capitalist
> ------------------------
> Don't email me unless I ask you to.
> Go shopping for *any thing* at http://delphi.bigsmart.com

> Eugene V. Goldberg <eg...@sandy.ru> wrote in message
> > HI,

> > I placed it on a panel and make a panel invisible, but WebBrowser
> does not
> > working properly in this case...it hangs and can not finish
> downloading
> > document.

> > TIA,
> > Eugene.

Re:invisible WebBrowser is not working properly

What exactly are you trying to do? You could try using a non-visible
HTTP component (ICS, Winshoes, etc..).

--
-Capitalist
------------------------
Don't email me unless I ask you to.
Go shopping for *any thing* at http://delphi.bigsmart.com

Eugene V. Goldberg <eg...@sandy.ru> wrote in message

> HI,

> I placed it on a panel and make a panel invisible, but WebBrowser
does not
> working properly in this case...it hangs and can not finish
downloading
> document.

> TIA,
> Eugene.

Re:invisible WebBrowser is not working properly

Sorry that I can't be of much help but to let you know:
I am using webbrowser invisible all the time to do page shredding.
I don't have any problems.

Eugene V. Goldberg <eg...@sandy.ru> wrote in message

> HI,

> I placed it on a panel and make a panel invisible, but WebBrowser does not
> working properly in this case...it hangs and can not finish downloading
> document.

> TIA,
> Eugene.

Re:invisible WebBrowser is not working properly

What Delphi version do you use? Patches?

Patrick Lenz <pl...@bayisle.com> wrote in message

> Sorry that I can't be of much help but to let you know:
> I am using webbrowser invisible all the time to do page shredding.
> I don't have any problems.

> Eugene V. Goldberg <eg...@sandy.ru> wrote in message
> > HI,

> > I placed it on a panel and make a panel invisible, but WebBrowser does
not
> > working properly in this case...it hangs and can not finish downloading
> > document.

> > TIA,
> > Eugene.

Re:invisible WebBrowser is not working properly

Delphi 5 - plus the upgrade patch from their website - I believe that makes
it 5.1
BTW, in my case the webbrowser is invisible not the panel underneath - but
that should not make a difference.

> What Delphi version do you use? Patches?

> Patrick Lenz <pl...@bayisle.com> wrote in message
> > Sorry that I can't be of much help but to let you know:
> > I am using webbrowser invisible all the time to do page shredding.
> > I don't have any problems.

> > Eugene V. Goldberg <eg...@sandy.ru> wrote in message
> > > HI,

> > > I placed it on a panel and make a panel invisible, but WebBrowser does
> not
> > > working properly in this case...it hangs and can not finish
downloading
> > > document.

> > > TIA,
> > > Eugene.