Delphi app that creates user accounts

Hi guys, how are all you?????

i recently made a delphi app that acces an IB server and makes user
accounts. O, i used the Interbase Admin Tab (TIBSecurityService)...

But now i want to expand the little app to configure the grants over tables
in databases registered in that server....

hope u all understand my doubt, and have the solutions....

Very Thanks!!!!!
Murilo (Brazil)

Re:Delphi app that creates user accounts

Murilo,

Borland wrote:
> Hi guys, how are all you?????

> i recently made a delphi app that acces an IB server and makes user
> accounts. O, i used the Interbase Admin Tab (TIBSecurityService)...

> But now i want to expand the little app to configure the grants over tables
> in databases registered in that server....

To grant rights to a user/group you have to execute  appropriate SQL
statement. TIBScript component would do.

Cheers
Kris

Other Threads