texture/bitmap background on pagecontrol/tabcontrol

is there a way to have a texture/bitmap background on
pagecontrol/tabcontrol?

thanks.

juncanonigo

Re:texture/bitmap background on pagecontrol/tabcontrol

Jun,
        Create TControlCanvas and set it's Control property to your
PageControl.  Then tile your image on the ControlCanvas.  You'll have to
adjust the drawing area so that you don't cover the Tabs.
Alternatively, drop a TImage on you PageControl and set it's Align
property to alClient.

{Damon}

In article <37228059.A3874...@cornell.edu>, Damon Chandler wrote:
> Alternatively, drop a TImage on you PageControl and set it's Align
> property to alClient.

does not work, the Tpagecontrol does not accept dropped components, the
image gets parented to the pagecontrols parent.

Re:texture/bitmap background on pagecontrol/tabcontrol

Duplicate message answered elsewhere.

please do not post your question to several of the newsgroups at once,
it is against the forum guidelines (see borland.announce) and just
wastes resources (both server and human, somebody might spend time on
answering a post that has already been answered in another newsgroup).

Re:texture/bitmap background on pagecontrol/tabcontrol

> In article <37228059.A3874...@cornell.edu>, Damon Chandler wrote:
> > Alternatively, drop a TImage on you PageControl and set it's Align
> > property to alClient.

> does not work, the Tpagecontrol does not accept dropped components, the
> image gets parented to the pagecontrols parent.

Yes, you are correct... what I meant to say is drop a TImage on each
TabSheet whose Parent is the PageControl.  TTabSheet is a container
class.

{Damon}

Other Threads