Multiple selection in lookupcombobox

I have a lookupcombobox that has several identical values in the lookup
field. When I select one value, Delphi highlights all of them and always
selects the first one. I've confirmed this with by returning the record
number. Is there any way to force D5 to select the value of the particular
record number that the user selects?

Re:Multiple selection in lookupcombobox

Is the Keyfield property set to a unique field?

"George Kuascha" <gkho...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I have a lookupcombobox that has several identical values in the lookup
> field. When I select one value, Delphi highlights all of them and always
> selects the first one. I've confirmed this with by returning the record
> number. Is there any way to force D5 to select the value of the particular
> record number that the user selects?

Re:Multiple selection in lookupcombobox

The keygield property is NOT a unique field. There can be duplicates since
this is only one field in a record of the lookup table.

"David Gagnon" <le...@freeway.net> wrote in message news:3b4b345d_1@dnews...
> Is the Keyfield property set to a unique field?

> "George Kuascha" <gkho...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I have a lookupcombobox that has several identical values in the lookup
> > field. When I select one value, Delphi highlights all of them and always
> > selects the first one. I've confirmed this with by returning the record
> > number. Is there any way to force D5 to select the value of the
particular
> > record number that the user selects?

Other Threads