Delphi 5 expired in 10 days

Delphi 5 trial version expired (after pressing the try button) with the
following message dialog:

Dialog caption: dcc50.dll
E0002 -- Could not get a license.
Product license: No license string is available.
Group license: Request denied due to clock tamper detection

I have never tampered the clock!!
Today I have installed a trial copy of JBuilder from a CD by obtaining a key
from the site. I don't know whether it got anything to do with the failure
of Delphi's evaluation / clock verification.

Please help...

Best Regards,
Satya (Pothamsetti)

sa...@pagewell.com
http://www.pagewell.com

Re:Delphi 5 expired in 10 days

Hi Satya,

I have sent you the fix for Delphi.  Please post to the JBuilder.install
discussion group for an answer to the JBuilder problem.

--
R/S Aaron Rhodes
Delphi Technical Support

> Delphi 5 trial version expired (after pressing the try button) with the
> following message dialog:

Other Threads