wm_MDIActivate - help required

Can any one tell me why the client window does not recieve a wm_MDIActivate
message when a child window is activated  when the help for this windows
message says that it should

Re:wm_MDIActivate - help required

JRS:  In article <63a_3.25355$we.42...@newsfeeds.bigpond.com> of Mon, 22
Nov 1999 22:52:14 in news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Rod Dixon

<fivedix...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>Can any one tell me why the client window does not recieve a wm_MDIActivate
>message when a child window is activated  when the help for this windows
>message says that it should

Which version of Turbo Pascal or Borland Pascal are you using?