Turbo Pascal for Dos ---> Windows?????

I have source code that was written with Turbo Pascal in 1992. I would like
to know if this program can be updated to another language. The program
currently runs in DOS. We would like to port it to Windows. If this can be
done please let me know which development tools has this capability.

Thanks,
Ramsey Carpenter

please cc: your response to cl...@concentric.net

Re:Turbo Pascal for Dos ---> Windows?????

cl...@concentric.net wrote:

> I have source code that was written with Turbo Pascal in 1992. I would like
> to know if this program can be updated to another language. The program
> currently runs in DOS. We would like to port it to Windows. If this can be
> done please let me know which development tools has this capability.

> Thanks,
> Ramsey Carpenter

> please cc: your response to cl...@concentric.net

You never heard of Delphi?