Getting some hardware information

   Hi

   I'm looking how to retrieve hardware information from our users computer. Lots of the info I need is provided by the
LMD 6.0 SysInfo package, but I'm short a few relevant ones. We want them to easily figure out what kind of Gfx
adaptor / gfx memory, and ram type / frequency their computer is using.

   I could hack through the Registry looking for relevant keys, but don't really trust this method. I see lots of hardware
related programs (Sandra etc) getting this information, so it can't be all that hard.

   Would anyone here know how or where to get this info?

   Platform is Windows 98/ME/XP (all of them).

   Best wishes

        Henrik Clausen
        Komputer for alle

PS Would like email Cc: