Looking for a port Turbo Vision on 32-bit Delphi3/4

Does somebody know?

Re:Looking for a port Turbo Vision on 32-bit Delphi3/4

Dmitry Rogatkin wrote:
> Does somebody know?

So let me get this straight. You want to write 32 bit console
applications with menubars, mouse control, dialogues etc?

Why not just write a Windoze app?

OR

Do you really want to write 16bit DOS apps from your 32bit
Delphi environment? Which sounds more likely...

Alan G.

: Alan Gauld <alan.ga...@gssec.bt.co.uk> wrote:

>Dmitry Rogatkin wrote:
>> Does somebody know?

>So let me get this straight. You want to write 32 bit console
>applications with menubars, mouse control, dialogues etc?
>Why not just write a Windoze app?

Because that won't run in console mode.

>OR

>Do you really want to write 16bit DOS apps from your 32bit
>Delphi environment? Which sounds more likely...

No, I suppose he wants to write a 32 bit DOS app for use with a 32
boit DOS extender, compiled with Delphi 2/3/4. WDOSX is such a 32 bit
DOS extender.

There apparently is currently some work going on to get the public
domain TV32 (2.0) to run with WDOSX. If the (original C++) code works,
I will consider adding the Pascal interfaces on top of the OBJs.

--
Stefan.Hoffmeister (at) Uni-Passau.de
http://kakadu.rz.uni-passau.de/~w4hoff01/Delphi

Private email regarding Delphi will usually be ignored
unless it has been expressedly invited.

Other Threads