looking for OpenInventor libraries

I want to program a small CAD-System using OpenInventor. Does somebody
know, where I can get some source code
(Delphi would be great)? I'm looking for libraries and other interface
stuff as well.
Or is it possible to use an "OpenInventor-Viewer" and to write a
program, that sends ascii files to the viewer which displays
the objects? But my program should also get some information from the
"Viewer" - for example, where the user has clicked
with the mouse...

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:looking for OpenInventor libraries

Peter Troxler wrote in message <35BCB7E2.546A5...@ikb.mavt.ethz.ch>...
>I want to program a small CAD-System using OpenInventor. Does somebody
>know, where I can get some source code
>(Delphi would be great)? I'm looking for libraries and other interface
>stuff as well.
>Or is it possible to use an "OpenInventor-Viewer" and to write a
>program, that sends ascii files to the viewer which displays
>the objects? But my program should also get some information from the
>"Viewer" - for example, where the user has clicked
>with the mouse...

The Open Inventor SDK (libraries etc) is available for most UNIX
platforms
plus Windows 95/98/NT from TGS (http://www.tgs.com).  You can call it
from C++, but I dunno about Delphi.  You might be better off with the
3Space Control, which packages Open Inventor as an ActiveX control
callable from any COM-compatible language.

-Mike
 TGS Inc, http://www.tgs.com

Other Threads