HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME

Hi,

I have a form, with a memo on it.  Th memo should ***ALWAYS*** be alClient.
 How can I make that when someone resizes, maximizes, or anything the form,
the memo will change its size?  It won't work to put a line in the form's
event 'onresize' or 'onactivate':

memo1.align := alClient;

It won't work.  Please help me...

Johann Joubert
joha...@geocities.com

Re:HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME

> I have a form, with a memo on it.  Th memo should ***ALWAYS*** be alClient.
>  How can I make that when someone resizes, maximizes, or anything the form,
> the memo will change its size?  It won't work to put a line in the form's
> event 'onresize' or 'onactivate':

Is the memo.Align property set to alClient in the Object Inspector at design
time? I have had no problems with a Client aligned Memo control.

        Dave

Re:HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME

Set memo1.align := alClient at design time through
the Object Inspector, and remove the line from
the Onresize and Onactivate events.

Else, place the line in the forms' Oncreate event.
It *should* work.
Post back if it does not.

Johann Joubert <lou...@pc.jaring.my> wrote in article
<01bc43f1$b72b9f80$d7708ea1@louisj>...

> Hi,

> I have a form, with a memo on it.  Th memo should ***ALWAYS*** be
alClient.
>  How can I make that when someone resizes, maximizes, or anything the
form,
> the memo will change its size?  It won't work to put a line in the form's
> event 'onresize' or 'onactivate':

> memo1.align := alClient;

> It won't work.  Please help me...

> Johann Joubert