Problem with menu designer

Hi there,

Can anyone solve my problem.  I've written a comprehensive database
application over the last 12 months.  Originally I set-up a menu
with access to over 25 different reports.  Yesterday I decide to
add more menu items, to print more reports, and it lets me add them in
OK but when I attach code to the new ONCLICK event and run, I get
an Invalid Property Value error.  If I set the ONCLICK event to an
existing event from a previous menu item it works OK.

What am I doing wrong.

Many thanks for reading this and helping me in advance.

J. Middleton