Paradox Timestamp format: how to decode

If you are using Delphi, read the Paradox Timestamp field as a
TDateTimeField. Otherwise, it is a Float field where the integer portion
is the number of days since Jan 1, 0001 and the fractional part is the
time -- expressed as a proportion of the day. For example, 6:00 PM would
be .75 since it is 3/4 of the day past midnight.
--
   Rick Langer (rlan...@tiac.net)
   TCC - Transcontinental Computer Consulting