Object Pascal/Turbo Vision

On 16 Oct 1995, Breakdown wrote:

> This is outrageous stuff people :-).. I can't find ANYTHING that
> resembles Turbo Pascal 7.0 OOP code... I am doing some program that's
> supposed to implement Heapsort using TCollection and I was surprised to
> see that nowhere in the FAQ is there a reference to any source code that
> involves TVision or any kind of OBJECT pascal(that possibly uses turbo
> vision or not).... Can anyone prove me wrong and give me some pointers to
> source code, text files anything that involves either OOP Pascal
> (preferably tp7.0) or Tvision.. Thanks a million times.

Assuming your copy of TP is legal, you should have a manual called the
"Turbo Vision Programmer's Guide".  It looks just like the other TP books
except that it's blue and 600 pages long.  It's got pretty much
everything you'd ever need from TVision except for a decent explanation. :)

   / Joshua Shagam                    /    (Quantum Porcupine / Versatile) /
  / mailto:JSha...@nmsu.edu          /       http://web.nmsu.edu/~jshagam /
 / phone://1.505.645.3856/~joshua   /  for the Quantum Porcupine Archive /
/__________________________________/____________________________________/
Q: How many hoards would the monguls board if the mongul hordes got bored?
A: The monguls would board all the hoards if the hordes got really bored.

Re:Object Pascal/Turbo Vision

> From: ge...@enterprise.america.com (Breakdown)
> [1] Object Pascal/Turbo Vision
> Date: Mon Oct 16 16:16:02 SST 1995
> This is outrageous stuff people :-).. I can't find ANYTHING that
> resembles Turbo Pascal 7.0 OOP code... I am doing some program that's
> supposed to implement Heapsort using TCollection and I was surprised to

I don't understand !!!

A TCollection is sorted if you load it in a TSortedCollection ?????

Peter.

Other Threads