DB and PARADOX Files // Prepared SQL query

Hi,

I use DB and PARADOX files for data export and some of my program.
The programs was build with DELPHI 5, but I migrat them to DELPHI 7
(DBXPRESS).
My user wents to keep the data export format. But I realy don't now if
DBXPRESS can hold access to DB and PARADOX files ???
Did some body do somethink like this before ?

And I have an another problem, I use to prepare my SQL Query, I try my
usuall code and it don't work, Did DBXPRESS is able to prepare SQL query ???

Best Regards,

David

Re:DB and PARADOX Files // Prepared SQL query

Hello, David!
You wrote  on Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:21:41 +0200:

 DM> Hi,

 DM> I use DB and PARADOX files for data export and some of my program.
 DM> The programs was build with DELPHI 5, but I migrat them to DELPHI 7
 DM> (DBXPRESS).
 DM> My user wents to keep the data export format. But I realy don't now
 DM> if
 DM> DBXPRESS can hold access to DB and PARADOX files ???

dboodbc(free) + ODBC DataDirect 4.x drivers (commersial)

or

PDXStream - Paradox Direct Acces components (http://www.xstreamsystems.com/)

--
Vadim