MS-SQL 6.5 and Extended Characthers (Norwegian Chars)

HELP !!!

Can Anyone help me with MS-SQL Server 6.5 and Extendet charachter.

If Extended (Norwegian charachters) are innputet in the sql table it shows ?

How can I get around this problem.

One more question: Is the Delphi 2.01 faster than 2.0 when connected to MS-SQL 6.5

Thanks

Re:MS-SQL 6.5 and Extended Characthers (Norwegian Chars)

Hi there!

You wrote:
> Can Anyone help me with MS-SQL Server 6.5 and Extendet charachter.

> If Extended (Norwegian charachters) are innputet in the sql table it shows ?

Could you make your problem a bit clearer, please?  I'm not sure whether you're asking how to
write a Delphi app using the international character set, or what.

> How can I get around this problem.

> One more question: Is the Delphi 2.01 faster than 2.0 when connected to MS-SQL 6.5

Not according most of the folks I speak to!  Three other users reported exactly the same
problems as before after upgrading to 2.01, so I guess that SQL Links needs a bit more work.

Regards,

Rob

Check out http://www.adam.co.za for the fastest connection between Delphi & SQL Server!!!
--
Rob McGillivray
Manager: Client/server Software Development

Other Threads