Object Inspector type form

I need to create a form that is basicly the same as the Object Inspector
where I can have a grid for setting properties with options for combo
boxes, etc.  Does anyone know of a component or a way to match the
functionality of the Object Inspector?  Thanks in advance.

Todd Brewer
tbre...@galton.com

Re:Object Inspector type form

I spent a lot of time doing this a year ago, and don't suggest you waste the
time.  see http://www.brama.com/dream-co/  for a shareware object inspector.

Todd Brewer wrote in message <351032C4.28531...@galton.com>...
>I need to create a form that is basicly the same as the Object Inspector
>where I can have a grid for setting properties with options for combo
>boxes, etc.  Does anyone know of a component or a way to match the
>functionality of the Object Inspector?  Thanks in advance.

>Todd Brewer
>tbre...@galton.com

Re:Object Inspector type form

Agreed. Although it's good to get a handle on the OpenTools API, it's
best something done when you're not trying to beat a deadline.

--
Dave Lively

Other Threads