FLI/FLC player code needed

Hi, I'm in search of code to play FLI/FLC format animations. Ideally,
I'm looking for protected mode code, but anything would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Re:FLI/FLC player code needed

Michael Sanders wrote:

> Hi, I'm in search of code to play FLI/FLC format animations. Ideally,
> I'm looking for protected mode code, but anything would be appreciated.
> Thanks.

Well.. I think I have what you need. It is a source of FLI player in
pascal, that uses the XMS if you want so and it is very good in my
opinion. Contact me if you are intrested. Bye.

Other Threads