Problems Using Query Component to Change Data in Master/Detail Tables

After using Query components to change the data in the tables underlying a
Master/Detail relationship, I get spasmodic Beginning of Table and End of
Table error messages.  I have tried refreshing the tables, opening and
closing them, and turning filters on and off without completely eliminating
the problem.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

I am using D4 and Access.

Re:Problems Using Query Component to Change Data in Master/Detail Tables

Hi,

Use Master/Detail for viewing data only.

Edit and update your Tables (databases) separately,
with TTables without M/D property.

Master/Detail limits you in your access to your data.

It's great for viewing, but can cause you a lot of headaches.

Frank

Anthony Magauran wrote:

> After using Query components to change the data in the tables underlying a
> Master/Detail relationship, I get spasmodic Beginning of Table and End of
> Table error messages.  I have tried refreshing the tables, opening and
> closing them, and turning filters on and off without completely eliminating
> the problem.

> Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

> I am using D4 and Access.

Other Threads