HELP! QR305 custom paper size landscape on an epson dotmatrix

Hi group!

Ive got a Problem here with my Quick Report 305
I have a landscape report on a custom papersize which is to print on an
epson dotmatrix printer.

Results:
There is one W95 Station which works fine.
2 others (both W95) do not work. They produce a Job with 36 Bytes. The
printer makes es LF and nothing more.
one W98 prints some lines at a wrong position.

Ive tried some types of drivers for the epson printer but still the same
problem.
Printing on HP Laserjet is no problem.
Yes, there is a default printer.
Yes, there is enough free space for the temp-files.

I really dont know what to do.
please help
thanks

Re:HELP! QR305 custom paper size landscape on an epson dotmatrix

Alexey Grubauer <Alexey.Gruba...@jk.uni-linz.ac.at> schrieb in im
Newsbeitrag: 38bc08ee$0$66...@SSP1NO17.highway.telekom.at...

> Hi group!

> Ive got a Problem here with my Quick Report 305
> I have a landscape report on a custom papersize which is to print on an
> epson dotmatrix printer.

> Results:
> There is one W95 Station which works fine.
> 2 others (both W95) do not work. They produce a Job with 36 Bytes. The
> printer makes es LF and nothing more.
> one W98 prints some lines at a wrong position.

Ive solved the Problem & post it here.

I changed the printers defaultpage settings to my papersize (at the clients
AND at the Server).
In QR I used default paper-size (and not custom) and landscape.

Now it works fine.

Other Threads