Calling VB DLL from Delphi

Hello,

I need to call a VB DLL from my Delphi project. The VB function is define
like a Class Module. He always tell me that the object is not create when I
try. Can you give me some example of code for this !??!

Thanks
Jean-Philippe

Re:Calling VB DLL from Delphi

Jean-Philippe Dumas wrote:

> I need to call a VB DLL from my Delphi project. The VB function is define
> like a Class Module. He always tell me that the object is not create when
> I try. Can you give me some example of code for this !??!

I'm not sure what environment a VB DLL would expect when it's doing
something as VB-specific as that.

Fast automatic table repair at a click of a mouse!
http://www.sundialservices.com/products/chimneysweep

Other Threads